“Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.”
― Erma Bombeck
Erma had a way of saying things! This is part of my NaBloPoMo challenge, read more posts here.
- 1951 The Island Stallions Fury by Walter Farley by NoelsVintageBooks ... 2 days ago
- 1955 The Island Stallion Races by Walter Farley by NoelsVintageBooks ... 3 days ago
- 1974 Words of Love A Tapestry of Love from the Worlds Greatest Poetry by NoelsVintageBooks ... 4 days ago
- 1952 Charlottes Web by E.B. White by NoelsVintageBooks ... 5 days ago
- 1980 Thy Neighbors Wife by Gay Talese by NoelsVintageBooks ... 5 days ago