This recipe is from Cooking Light September 2007. I made it with double the spinach. Good taste and texture, even if took an hour to bake in my oven
- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 2 cups shredded part skim mozarella chese, divided
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 clove garlic, crushed
- 14 ounce artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 ounce block 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounce block fat free cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounce package frozen, chopped spinach, thawed, drained, squeezed dry
- 1 package tortilla chips
Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan and next 6 ingredients (thought spinach) in large bowl.
Stir until well blended.
Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
Serve with tortilla chips.